Please contact me if you’d like to commission a custom cover.
Custom covers are $70 for e-book and $100 for full wrap (or R850 and R1,200 respectively if you’re paying in South African Rands).
This includes: A brainstorming session to discuss your design (conducted via email or Facebook chat), the preparation of some concepts, two revisions of the design after a concept has been decided on, and the final design as a high-res jpg and a Photoshop file with a separate text layer (although you may have to purchase proprietary fonts in order to edit this text).
Prices are negotiable within reason. Here’s a list of ways you might qualify for a discount:
– You have already purchased the stock, have a concept in mind and just need help putting it all together
– You have the cover art already and only need text layout done
– You bought a cover from me before and want a similar cover for the next in a series
– You’re happy to use free stock photos (and have some in mind)
– You bought an ebook cover before and now want to convert it into a full wrap
Please note: prices will usually be fixed on illustrated covers due to the amount of work the illustrator has to put in.
Custom covers usually have a two-week turnaround time or less, but it’s a good idea to contact me at least a month before launch, as the turnaround time may shift during peak times.